In Loving Memory Candle
This candle burns in loving memory of those who are forever in our hearts.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name you would like on your candle.
This is a large 300 candle with a matching lid, to protect your candle and put out the flame.
How to burn a candle correctly
- Trim the wick. Every time before use.
- Let the wax melt all the way across. Once your candle's lit, DON'T blow it out until the top layer of wax has melted all the way across.
- Only burn your candle for 4 hours at a time.
- Keep the flame away from moving air, and away from other objects.
- Dip your wicks to extinguish the flame.